#Donation #for #education
Show your support for AERO with a tax-deductible contribution!
The Alternative Education Resource Organization (AERO) is a non-profit organization that relies on donations and contributions to do our important work.
It is through your help and support that we are able to continue to work towards our mission and truly create the Education Revolution.
It is only through the financial support of individuals like yourself that AERO can help educational alternatives survive and thrive around the world.
In these times of social change and unrest, AERO s work is more important than ever and we need your support! Please consider a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more. You can select an amount using the drop-down menu below or enter your own donation amount by clicking the PayPal donation button immediately below. You can also make a custom donation by selecting $1 in the drop down menu and changing the quantity to the total amount you would like to donate.
-The Staff of the Alternative Education Resource Organization
- Every year AERO hosts a conference for parents, students, teachers, researchers, and media interested in alternative education, democratic education, homeschooling, unschooling, Montessori, Waldorf, and progressive education.
- AERO organizes and runs multiple online courses and consultations for people around the world starting new educational alternatives in their communities.
- AERO maintains educationrevolution.org, one of the highest-trafficked alternative education websites on the Internet with articles and essays from AERO contributors located around the world.
- AERO publishes and distributes numerous books, DVDs, and CDs for the alternative education community.
- AERO maintains highly-trafficked lists of democratic and alternative schools and organizations from around the world.
- AERO is currently building and formalizing our large global network of representatives so that we can help more people in more places get local information and support about finding, starting, or researching educational alternatives, whether they are in Moscow, Minnesota, or Miami.